Creating the Conditions for Excellence.
- Executive coaching
- 360 feedback reviews
- Organizational assessments
- Leadership communication skills development
- Cross-functional team dynamics challenges
Managing Director & President
Christina Curtis – MSc Organizational Psychology, Master Coach
Christina Curtis is the Founder of Curtis Leadership Consulting based in Denver, Colorado. A thought leader on motivation and goal attainment, she currently writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Psychology Today. She has been interviewed for leadership podcasts available on Itunes and Sirius Radio. Christina’s clients include executives from Google, KPMG, DaVita, Overstock.com, Xerox, USAP and Union Pacific.
Christina works closely with all clients to ensure they have the support and expertise they need. She holds the following accreditations:
- Masters of Science degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of London
- Bachelor of Arts, honors degree from Queens University
- Master Coach from International Coaching Federation
- Neuroscience of Leadership from the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Business coaching from the Adler School of Psychology
- Hogan Leadership Assessment Specialist