Create the Conditions for Excellence.
Curtis Leadership Coaching partners with leaders o enhance performance and effectiveness at the individual, team and organizational level. We provide the following services for our clients:
- Executive coaching
- 360 feedback reviews
- Leadership development
- Public speaking courses
- High-Performance team workshops
President & Founder
Christina Curtis – MSc Organizational Psychology, Master Coach
Christina Curtis is the founder of Curtis Leadership Consulting. A thought leader on motivation and goal attainment, she has had articles published in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and Psychology Today. She has been interviewed for leadership podcasts.
Christina works closely with all clients to ensure they have the support and expertise they need. She holds the following accreditations:
- Masters of Science degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of London
- Bachelor of Arts, honors degree from Queens University
- Master Coach from International Coaching Federation
- Neuroscience of Leadership from the NeuroLeadership Institute
- Business coaching from the Adler School of Psychology
- Hogan Leadership Assessment Specialist
Liesl Keefe helped found and Grape Juice Group wine importing. She had the opportunity to support sales and brand building across the US while creating genuine and lasting relationships with co-workers and buyers. She enjoys getting to know the history, culture and traditions that make people who they are.