Ready to take you
to the next level.
Curtis Leadership Coaching partners with leaders in order to enhance performance and effectiveness at the individual, team and organizational level. We pull in the necessary experts required to best support the types of results you are focused on achieving. We provide the following services for our clients:
- Executive coaching
- 360 feedback reviews
- Organizational assessments
- Leadership communication skills development
- Cross-functional team dynamics challenges
Managing Director and President
Christina Curtis – MSc Organizational Psychology, Master Coach
Christina Curtis is the Founder of Curtis Leadership Coaching, based in Denver, Colorado. A thought leader on motivation and goal attainment, she currently writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Psychology Today. She has been interviewed for leadership podcasts available on Itunes and Sirius Radio. Christina’s clients include executives from Google, KPMG, DaVita, Overstock.com, Xerox, USAP and Union Pacific.
Christina works closely with all clients to ensure they have the support and expertise they need. She holds the following accreditations:
- Masters of Science degree in Organizational Psychology from the University of London
- Bachelor of Arts, honors degree from Queens University
- Master Coach from International Coaching Federation
- Neuroscience of Leadership from the Neuroscience Institute
- Business coaching from the Adler School of Psychology
- Hogan Leadership Assessment Specialist
Christina Curtis is Certified Master Business Coach
A designation held by only 1% of coaches globally.
Clients we work with