Ready to elevate yourself,
your team and your organization to that next level?
At Curtis Leadership Coaching, we combine neuroscience, psychology and the power of experience to increase the angle and speed of your trajectory. Our tools and performance strategies deliver breakthrough results in executive coaching and leadership development. Christina Curtis is a Certified Master Business Coach, a designation held by only 1% of coaches globally. A thought leader on motivation and goal attainment, she currently writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Psychology Today.
Contact us to set your goals into motion.
You are ready. So are we.Contact
Clients we work with
Christina Curtis is the Founder of Curtis Leadership Coaching, a Consulting Firm based in Denver, Colorado. Christina holds the following accreditations:
- Masters of Science in Organizational Psychology, University of London
- Bachelor of Arts, honors, Queens University
- Master Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Neuroscience of Leadership Specialist, Neuroscience Institute
- Business coaching, Adler School of Psychology
- Hogan Leadership® Assessment Specialist
- Five Behaviors® Specialist
Articles published in
“Christina is an astoundingly thoughtful coach. She took the time to provide me with actionable, thoughtful, concrete feedback. She’s professional, creative and obviously cared deeply about making me a better leader and person. I couldn’t recommend her more highly.”
— Anne Bailey, Group Vice President | DaVita